Today, our concerns about access to health care during this enhanced community quarantine due to the COVID-19 pandemic have propelled much of the interest in patients and consultants for teleconsultation. In this program, we would be able to deliver our service through the aid of technology. We will be utilizing Viber Video Call to conduct basic medical consultation to a patient in different areas during the quarantine period. We are now extending our services and reach more patients who need medical advice.
- Teleconsultation can only cater to patients with non-emergency and non-life threatening cases.
- Teleconsultation is not recommended for those patients who require examination or diagnostic procedures that can only be performed in-person by a physician.
- Physician’s assessment, advice, recommendation, and prescription are based on all the information or data shared by the patient during the teleconsultation.
- The teleconsultation fee must be settled a day before the scheduled teleconsultation through online bank transfer or bank deposit to any Providence Hospital bank account. A consultation fee of Php 990.00 through online bank transfer either of any Providence Hospital Accounts: Banco De Oro (BDO) 008-71-00-19680 or Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI) 2101-0020-58
- The patient is required to have a strong and stable internet connection to be able to use the Teleconsultation platform effectively to communicate with the doctor.
- To register, the patient shall be advised to fill-up the online appointment sheet found in Providence Hospital Facebook Page or Website. Click the link for the appointment form. http://tiny.cc/pd6zmz
- Once the payment is confirmed. Appointment confirmation shall be sent to the patient with the following details:
- Name of the Doctor
- Time of Consultation
- Scanned Official Receipt (OR) shall be emailed to the patient along with other appointment details.
*OR shall be secured in the patient records along with other pertinent documents.